BAHASA INDONESIA

Jumat, 06 Desember 2013

Recount Text



HOLIDAY TO THE JAKARTA
Some years ago, I spent my holiday to the Jakarta. In Jakarta, I wanted to pick up my mother from Taiwan. My mother went home to Indonesia, after her work in Taiwan.
            When my mother arrived in Indonesia, I, my father, and my brother went straight to Soekarno Hatta Air Port. When I arrived in Air Port, I saw many planes. One plane was take off, and after that, all passengers are down of the plane.
            Suddenly, my father found my mother in front of Hoka Bento restaurant of Air Port. My mother brought many luggages. When I saw my mother, I felt so happy. My mother hug me fasten.          
            Finally, times to spent the holiday went to Monas. That time was rainy, and there are flash and thunder. Because the weather danger, we went home to my uncle’s home.

1 komentar: